Architectural Windows & Doors Support
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
We do not offer a repair and/or adjustment service due to normal use and similar wear and tear after the initial service has been completed.
Site visits are carried out by several of our site-trained production team members, our ability to carry out non-warranty service requests will vary depending on staff availability and production workload.
Requests for repairs / out of service-area sites will be advised to seek a 3rd party window/door repair company local to the site.
Please Note: Only products supplied by Architectural Windows & Doors can be serviced please read the information about the Product Guarantee & Warranty for clarification of warranty and non-warranty items.
Non-Warranty or requests which are out of our servicing area may be referred to a 3rd party window/door repair company local to the site.
Upload images or videos (less than 20mb total) of the fault or issue (e.g of the hardware or operation issue) which will help us to assist you further
- An estimate of costs will be sent for non-warranty repairs, requiring payment prior to work commencement
- The call-out / travel fee; parts if required; initial assessment cost will be sent as a pro-forma invoice and payment is required to confirm the appointment.
- Non-Warranty Callout Fee: $175 + GST (per staff member) additional travel charges may apply outside of Greater Brisbane area.
- Non-Warranty Labour: $85 + GST per hour/ per staff member required (removing door panels require at least 2 staff members)
- Non-Warranty Cost of parts is additional to Labour charges
Submitting a support ticket is required to provide details of items that need attention, please ensure this list is complete as further call-outs may be charged.
Please enter details of the service request in the ticket and upload images (less than 2mb each) of the fault or issue (e.g lock type) a description of the fault and item number or room location. This information helps us to assist you by reviewing our original documentation and identifying the item.
Prior to servicing, the products must have been cleaned and the tracks/sills are clear of obstructions so that products can be operated and adjusted as necessary; otherwise servicing of products could be refused and incur an additional call-out fee if we have to reschedule the appointment.
If a service or assessment is performed and fault is deemed out of warranty – labour and callout fees may apply